How to improve your ranking within the applicants list
You have submitted your application and want to make sure you are in the top % of candidates. Here is how to do that:
- Make sure you check and fulfill all your outstanding tasks: your profile is up to date, your have confirmed your rates, clarified must have and optional skills, and updated your Right To Work status for that location
- Critical Priority Tasks MUST be completed before your application can proceed
- Simply select an application you want to check and click on the Tasks tab
- Click on the Task you want to complete and add the relevant details.
- Once a Task has been fulfilled it will be crossed out and you won't be able to re-open it so be careful you add the correct data
- Adding any missing optional or required skills to your application will improve your place within the applicants list greatly.
- These skills and requirements added by the employer to the job advert could not be found within your work experience. You have now the chance to add them yourself
- Click on the Task in question. A new window will pop-up with the missing skills highlighted in the top section
- Click on a piece of work experience you want to edit to add the missing skills to, and make the required changes, then click Save
- Once have finished editing your full work experience and adding the missing skills click on the Done button